The Compassion Project
Mrs. Meyer’s is on a mission to grow compassion across the country. Check out how we’re spreading kindness, one seed at a time.
We’re growing compassion across the country, but we’re not done yet! Help us reach all 50 states, find out how you can get involved below.
As gardeners, we know the power of watching a tiny seed grow into something big and beautiful. The Compassion Project was created with that in mind.
TO SPREAD KINDNESS TO A NEW GENERATION
Students and teachers around the country received our Growing Compassion Gardening Kit that included:
- Letter to teachers explaining the project
- Dirt, cups & Compassion Flower seeds for their own garden-based activities
- Growing Compassion Lesson Plan & Mrs. Meyer’s Garden Videos to help teach what it means to be compassionate & kind
- Compassion Flower hand soap
- $10 gift card to help teachers buy school supplies & other materials for their classrooms
While our Limited Edition Compassion Flower Hand Soap, seeds & kits are no longer available, there are other ways to get involved.
Mrs. Meyer’s Garden
Our animated short films bring Mrs. Meyer’s Garden to life including the Compassion Flower. The stories model compassionate behavior for kids. Each one’s a mini-lesson on how to put kindness into action everyday.